Monday, August 10, 2009

off to the big apple


We're about to head out to the airport (hopefully they'll let me fly with my big belly--I keep thinking about that scene in Away We Go where they don't let Maya Rudloph's character fly, even though she's only six months along--just about where I am now.) I'm not sure if I'll have a chance to blog on the road; if not, see you here when I return!

Since the link I tried to share to the wedding photos didn't work earlier, I'll leave you with a few family shots. The first is my family (my kids, my parents, my sister and her family), the second is Michael's family (his siblings, nephews, parents and stepmother, plus our sweet flower girl, Lily), and the third is everyone together, along with friends who were part of the wedding.


Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great honeymoon! (or family-moon!) I look forward to having a real conversation when you get back!! :-) You look so beautiful!!
    xoxo
    Laraine

    ReplyDelete