Saturday, May 3, 2014

Mama, Redux, Redefined

It has become clear to me that I am not cut out to be a blogger. My journey as a mother continues on, of course, rich and wild and challenging and sweet, but this has not been the venue for me to explore it. Please follow/friend me on Facebook for the latest updates on my writing, my family, my life. And here are a few of the many essays I've published about my Mama, Redux experience since the last time I posted here:

Get Me Away from Here, I'm Dying
Where I Write: The House My Mother Built
When Mom Gets a Tattoo
Seafoam Salad

Thank you so much for being part of my journey.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Gayle! My name is Heather and I was wondering if you could answer my question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete